Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Summer Work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General North America Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master Shake

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Summer Work Reply with quote

Hi! I'm an American from Colorado and I'd like to teach an intensive summer course or camp for 2-8 weeks this summer between July-Sept. Ideally, I'd like to work in/near New York (never been there and want to see!), but I'm not picky.

I currently live in Warsaw, Poland but I'll be returning to the States this summer to visit family and friends.

I've got CELTA, DELTA, CELTAYL and 4+ years teaching experience in Poland and Thailand, much of it with young learners.

Any help appreciated!

-Shake
chinagirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: private schools Reply with quote

Check the NAIS job board. A lot of prep/boarding schools run summer ESL programs and you may have some luck there.
Master Shake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: private schools Reply with quote

chinagirl wrote:
Check the NAIS job board. A lot of prep/boarding schools run summer ESL programs and you may have some luck there.

Thanks chinagirl.

Most of the jobs advertised there are for full-time subject teaching positions. But maybe summer ESL positions will start to pop up as we get closer to summer
chinagirl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: posting Reply with quote

http://careers.nais.org/jobs/4662304/summer-term-esl-instructor-house-parent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General North America Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: