Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flights to Peru

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Latin America Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
naturegirl321

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Flights to Peru Reply with quote

Anyone know of good websites for flights to Peru, I"ll be flying from Changchun to Beijing to Miami. I need to find a fight from Miami to Piura, Peru.
grahamb

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Flights from Miami to Peru Reply with quote

Try Lanchile. It's not the cheapest, but the service is great and the air hostesses are edible. I'm sure you'll find the male cabin crew equally attractive!
naturegirl321

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 4:33 am    Post subject: Re: Flights from Miami to Peru Reply with quote

grahamb wrote:
Try Lanchile. It's not the cheapest, but the service is great and the air hostesses are edible. I'm sure you'll find the male cabin crew equally attractive!

I'm looking for the cheap options. As for the attrative guys, I figure there will be plenty of guys in Peru. Smile
grahamb

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 9:09 am    Post subject: Cheap flights Reply with quote

Try Google, using "cheap flights" and your destination as keywords.
MELEE

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to look into Council Travel, and ask about teacher discount flights. One of the Cheapest Airlines is LACSA from Costa Rica, however, the draw back is that their flights are "milk runs" I flew with them from Miami to Santiago, Chile (way back in 93 so maybe this has changed) and the flight went like this: Miami-San Juan, Puerto Rico-Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic-Telgucigalpa, Honduras-Managua, Nicaragua-San Jose, Costa Rica-Layover of 3 hours-Panama City, Panama-Cali, Colombia-Quito, Ecuador-Lima, Peru-Santiago, Chile. The Layover in San Jose was the only time I got of the plane, otherwise we landed and some people got off and others got on. Obviously it is an experience I haven't forgotten 11 years later. The ticket was dirt cheap, like half the price of direct flights, but it was hell. Luckily I was young. Now, I'd rather fork over the dough.

Another tip--I find it a bit strange, but I always find the cheapest flights to Mexico on the American Express Travel site, you might want to check it out.
misterbrownpants

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: piura Reply with quote

to get ot puira you have to first get to lima...
and then either take a 15 h bus ... or a 1 h flight there..
where are you working there??? and for how long??? im heading that way in a bout a year!! Smile maybe we will meet up?? Smile
i hear it great there... altho VERY VERY HOT!! like a desert.. meh.. a desert could be fun...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Latin America Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: