Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zayed iRecruitment Site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> United Arab Emirates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catweasle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Zayed iRecruitment Site Reply with quote

Anybody having difficulty lodging their CV with the Zayed Uni iRecruitment site? I have been trying for hours but just get error messages. Tried different browsers, etc. Is it just me? Or is the site wonky?
catweasle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Did it! Reply with quote

Yeah! I managed to lodge the application. Site must have been overloaded... Smile
Zira

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to add something regarding this site - I posted my CV there for three ESL positions in the past year or so and they did not have the common decency to even acknowledge this. My status for all CVs is still "active application" and they keep advertising the new openings over and over (you guessed it, its for the Academic Brigde Programme). It this is any indication of how they treat their teachers, I am glad to stay (a rather puzzled) applicant.
helenl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get used to being ignored - most GCC employers do not acknowledge applications unless they are interested in interviewing them.
veiledsentiments

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I first got back to the US, I sent a few applications to some local community colleges and university openings that looked interesting... none of them bothered to respond either. Of course, I am aware that the laws in the US require them to advertise even though they have very likely already decided to fill the position from within...

It seem that when ESL/EFL teachers are a dime a dozen, they don't feel the need to bother.

VS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> United Arab Emirates All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: