Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MOHE Malaysia--ENDLESSLY waiting for approval !!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Asia Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gloomyGumi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: MOHE Malaysia--ENDLESSLY waiting for approval !!!! Reply with quote

Thıs ıs STILL goıng on. Now I am told my Medıcal Statement has to be re-done as there was no mentıon of Hepatitıs. SO I went back to my doctor here ın ______ and have re-done the Medıcal Statement and agaın sent by courıer to the HR Dept of the campus and the guy ın charge of my app has re-submıtted ıt to MOHE. I asked whether thıs would then take another "2-3 months" and he saıd he "dıdnt thınk so". Twisted Evil

I kındly mentıoned that my wıfe and I have been ın ____ for 10 months now and could they expedıte thıs thıs thıng.

We are sıck of ıt here ın ____ and are goıng to waıt the rest of thıs out ın Malaysia. Even ıf thıs thıng falls through, I can stıll look for other jobs ın Malaysia.

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY NICE MONTHLY RENTALS IN KUANTAN SO WE CAN HAVE A NICE 30-DAY REST BY THE OCEAN? I HEARD THEY GOT BEACH RENTALS FOR ONLY 400 RINGGIT PER MONTH?? CAN ANYBODY STEER ME TO ONE OF THESE?
KayuJati

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you probably want is up in the Cherating area, about 40 minutes north of Kuantan. Do a web search on the term "Cherating resorts". There are high-end resorts, of course, that would cost RM400 per night. But there are backpacker ones also, and you should contact them and see what kind of monthly rate they have.

As for renting a house on the beach for only RM400, this is highly unlikely. Rentals in town can be as low as RM400 per month, but that is for people renting for many months, not just one. And, those places usually are unfurnished.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Asia Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: