Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The official seals required on medical tests for Employment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
plumpy nut

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: The official seals required on medical tests for Employment Reply with quote

I am an American and I was wondering, on the Medical exam for the Employment Visa, where do you get the stamp or seal of state authority, or the signature of the department of Health that they require? The doctor was looking at the Medical, said he'd never seen anything like it and was unfamiliar with those two things that are required on the test. I am just wondering if someone could help me with this. Thanks
nomad soul

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Saudi medical report must indicate the attending doc's license number as stated at the bottom of the form. The license number then needs to be verified by the proper governmental agency or medical association with either an ink stamp or seal directly on the med form, or in the absence of a stamp, a signed letter in triplicate. That's it. If you're unsure which entity does this, contact your state regulatory agency to find out. From Low-cost US med tests & exam for employment visa (http://forums.eslcafe.com/job/viewtopic.php?t=95008)
plumpy nut

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nomad soul wrote:
The Saudi medical report must indicate the attending doc's license number as stated at the bottom of the form. The license number then needs to be verified by the proper governmental agency or medical association with either an ink stamp or seal directly on the med form, or in the absence of a stamp, a signed letter in triplicate. That's it. If you're unsure which entity does this, contact your state regulatory agency to find out. From Low-cost US med tests & exam for employment visa (http://forums.eslcafe.com/job/viewtopic.php?t=95008)

Thanks

Is the signed letter in triplicate (in the abscence of a seal or stamp) constitute the Department of Health (2) at the bottom right corner of the form? I'm also wondering what that insues.
nomad soul

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest you go through the thread mentioned in my previous post. It's lengthy but provides some useful info in regard to the exam, lab tests, and licensure verification.
plumpy nut

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nomad soul wrote:
I suggest you go through the thread mentioned in my previous post. It's lengthy but provides some useful info in regard to the exam, lab tests, and licensure verification.

I got my answer thanks.

For those who haven't seen the Saudi med form, there's a section at the bottom of the document requiring attestation of the doc's licensure by either the state's Dept. of Health or College of Physicians. Specifically, the form requires an official ink stamp from one of these entities.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: