Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jobs with an MA in Cell Biology?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> United Arab Emirates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
musaafira

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Jobs with an MA in Cell Biology? Reply with quote

Hey y'all,

I wanted to know how to go about looking for a job with an MA in Cell Biology (for teaching Biology of course) - although my teaching exp. is mainly in ESL.

But I wasn't able to find much online... Do you guys suggest I contact any colleges/universities/schools personally? Or...?

Any recommendations?
nomad soul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh... You asked this same question in another thread just 3 months ago (http://forums.eslcafe.com/job/viewtopic.php?t=97034). Frankly, this isn't the best website to be asking on.

Anyway, aside from checking out higheredjobs.com, teachaway.com, and chronicle.com, you may have to contact universities directly (as advised in the other thread). I suspect a PhD is required for most positions; however, if you have a teaching license, international schools might be an option. And, if you have a solid command of medical terminology, you might find a university position teaching Medical English. It will take some major research on your part to find a doable teaching situation somewhere in your field. Moreover, you may end up in Asia and not in the UAE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> United Arab Emirates All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: