Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Working with Tokyo Disneyland/Univeral Studios Japan (USJ)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rakuten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Working with Tokyo Disneyland/Univeral Studios Japan (USJ) Reply with quote

I was curious if anyone here has any experience working with or for Tokyo Disneyland or USJ. I've been teaching English here in Japan for the past 2 years and would like to stay in Japan, but maybe do something different next. My Japanese is intermediate-I just took the N3 this year. I'd like to eventually try and get a job working with the Japanese language, but don't think I'll be able to do any translation or office work until it's at least at the N2 level (or I've made some better connections).

So, in the meantime I was considering so other options and either of these places looked interesting and promising to hire foreign workers in Japan. If you have any experience, tips or information on working or applying with either of these places, it would be much appreciated!
Glenski

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have any info for you, but I would caution against saying that N3 level is intermediate. It's lower than that, IMO.
Inflames

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These places employ a fair number of foreigners, but most of them are entertainers that got transferred from abroad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Japan All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: