Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NIS Kazakhstan?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teacher Jack

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: NIS Kazakhstan? Reply with quote

Does anyone have an email or phone contact for NIS Kazakhstan? I'm interested in teaching in KZ next year and want to get a headstart on applications.

Thanks!
Dedicated

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want more information about Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools (NIS) you could try e-mailing or sending your CV to :

Mrs Olga Kovtunets [email protected]

You might like to read the following article about NIS :

http://www.eurasianet.org/node/65035
Teacher Jack

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dedicated wrote:
If you want more information about Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools (NIS) you could try e-mailing or sending your CV to :

Mrs Olga Kovtunets [email protected]

You might like to read the following article about NIS :

http://www.eurasianet.org/node/65035

That email address is bouncing back as undeliverable to that address. I kind of looking for a working email account, maybe if someone here has dealt with someone on a more personal level....
Dedicated

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about that!

According to their website
[url] http://www.nis.edu.kz [/url]

you could try phoning them in Astana on 8 7172 705729, but this was posted in Russian. Worth a try? Or physically mail them your CV for consideration?
Teacher Jack

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dedicated wrote:
Sorry about that!

According to their website
[url] http://www.nis.edu.kz [/url]

you could try phoning them in Astana on 8 7172 705729, but this was posted in Russian. Worth a try? Or physically mail them your CV for consideration?

Since I'm not in a rush, I think I'll just snail mail them my CV. What do I have to lose except the dollar or so it costs to mail it? Thanks for the suggestion.
ComradeBL

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is very little recruiting done in-house. Best bet is w/ a HH. Teach Away & TIC are both recruiting.
kazpat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comrade is correct. I recently asked a HR manager involved in recruiting for an email address for resume submissions and she indicated at this time they are dealing with agencies. If an email address does become available I will update the thread.
ComradeBL

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaz - How did the holiday go for you? I understand from the Mrs side that March is a bigger deal for y'all but hope the time off went well in the frozen steppe.
kazpat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My holiday was great and you? It is strange, when I am in the USA I really miss KZ:-) About a week in the states in enough. I guess after 3 years KZ is really home for me.
ComradeBL

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fella, I TOTALLY understand & feel the same way. It was really nice to be home & see everyone. One of the best feelings is always getting to sleep in my own bed.

However, after spending over an hour running around in Lowes trying to return a manufacturing defect built-in iron board; having a delivery company tell me straight up, "F*^K YOU! I ain't doing my job!"; an airline both verbally and provide written documentation to the tune of, "Yes, we did ruin your property and it is our fault, but F^*K YOU, nevertheless..."; and Apple Computers want to charge me almost $3G for mobile phones and not let me walk out of the store with them, I was SO READY to come back to K'stan. I KNOW customer service is non-existent here, but at least when I'm screwed here, I get lubed and kiss. Back in the US they hack up a lougie and do it dry. NO THANK YOU!

Most of all, it was 18 degrees at home...18, man! THIS IS NOT April-May but Dec-Jan!

Loved fam. Loved friends. The rest can rot...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: