Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Online Teaching experience with TEFL Scotland??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> United Kingdom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Albalass

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Online Teaching experience with TEFL Scotland?? Reply with quote

Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there has worked for TEFL Scotland teaching English classes online working from home ? I've recently moved back to Scotland after 13 years doing TEFL work in Spain. I'd love to continue teaching and have been looking into doing it through skype , After a successful interview with the company ISUS(Training Express) I'm in the training process , it all seems great and I'm quite impressed with the online tools etc but they only do it on a freelance basis and that all seems very insecure and involves being self-employed, which at this stage is no use to me, SO I'm still looking. I've found online job vacancies with the company TEFL Scotland, but you need to have done one of their own TEFL certified courses to apply Rolling Eyes , I'd appreciate any information from anyone who knows anything at all about the company and to know if these jobs actually exist or not, or if it's a business thing to get more people to do the courses. I don't really want to do a TEFL course after having already done one many moons ago and worked for 13 years teaching English, just to be able to apply for one of their jobs (that may or may not exist) , all info/ ideas/thoughts on ISUS or TEFL Scotland or if anyone knows of any other companies who do this is all greatly appreciated , thanks..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> United Kingdom All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: