Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finding work in Abu Dhabi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> United Arab Emirates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guy Meredith

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Finding work in Abu Dhabi Reply with quote

Hi - I am keen to move to Abu Dhabi to teach English. I have a Post grad Diploma and an MA (ESOL) and many years experience including EAP at various universities, IELTS and ESOL.
I would really love to work at Zayed University - would anyone know the right person to contact with a speculative email/CV.
Also would anyone have any other suggestions of good places to work and live? I would be moving with my wife and baby - we need a change from London, some sun and something different
Thanks in advance for all contributions
Guy
nomad soul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Zayed U., do an Internet search on zayed university bridge. Additionally, periodically check both TESOL.org and IATEFL.org as well as higheredjobs.com. TESOL Arabia should also be posting vacancies soon for next month's job fair. (You can still apply for positions even if you don't attend.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> United Arab Emirates All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: