Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anzuk Education, Ranstad Education and Teachanywhere

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Australia/New Zealand
View previous topic :: View next topic  
englishologist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Anzuk Education, Ranstad Education and Teachanywhere Reply with quote

These three recruiters in Australia are not worth your time submitting your C.V to. On a few occasions I have contacted them about the status of my C.V and updated positions I am suited for, the result has been nil. You may get one reply and it stops there if you are lucky to get a reply at all.

Seriously, is it any wonder that Australian teachers prefer to teach abroad? Australian recruiters do nothing but simply keep their seats warm and collate employee data. If their jobs are taken over by Chinese, Indian or Sri Lankan nationals they have no right to complain. The latter three work harder than Australian nationals. Don't waste your time with the above mentioned recruiters. Apply for jobs on your own accord or approach schools yourself if you meet Australian criteria to teach in schools.

Edit. I thought I may add that you will also have a higher opportunity of securing employment with the above three organisations if you have an Anglophile surname. If you do not, then don't bother with them. If you are not sure of how culturally advanced Australia is, then take the American example of America in the sixties as a yard stick for gauging how culturally open or paradoxically unenlightened Australia is. They classify CALD Australian nationals or permanent residents in food categories. Example, If you are Indian then you are a curry muncher, If you are Italian you are pizza maker, If you are Chinese then you are a wing nut (I don't know what a wing nut is). Frankly I don't know how those derogatory and ethnically disparaging labels evolved. Then again it would not take much guessing if one had a discussion with immigration authorities.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Australia/New Zealand All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: