Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Health insurance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Health insurance Reply with quote

Hey guys.

I have a question concerning health insurance in Vietnam. The first three months of my stay I will be covered by travel insurance I have at home. I am counting on finding an esl job in the meantime which provides insurance for later on. Do most esl jobs offer health insurance? How about getting insurance on your own expense in Vietnam, does anyone have any experience with it, how are the rates? (I dont need hyperadvanced insurance, in case i catch something serious I will go home where I am fully covered).
Oh My God

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Health insurance Reply with quote

Roth wrote:
Hey guys.

I have a question concerning health insurance in Vietnam. The first three months of my stay I will be covered by travel insurance I have at home. I am counting on finding an esl job in the meantime which provides insurance for later on. Do most esl jobs offer health insurance? How about getting insurance on your own expense in Vietnam, does anyone have any experience with it, how are the rates? (I dont need hyperadvanced insurance, in case i catch something serious I will go home where I am fully covered).

http://forums.eslcafe.com/job/viewtopic.php?t=103612http://forums.eslcafe.com/job/viewtopic.php?t=103488http://forums.eslcafe.com/job/viewtopic.php?t=101963

And a few more...
Roth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your quick reply (and sorry for missing the search function there..) In the meantime I found out that my national (Belgian) public medical insurance covers all costs above 60 euros in the hospital. General doctors visits are not being paid back. I read that a standard doctor's visit is quite affordable so I won't go for the insurance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Vietnam All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: