Site Search:

TEFL International Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
TEFL Courses, TESOL Course, English Teaching Jobs - TEFL International
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dialog/ Executive Language Center- www.exlang.ru AVOID!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sashadroogie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personal attacks aside, the problem here is that bad-mouthing every poster on the board who does not validate your opinions only serves to make it seem like maybe the school in question isn't run by such a clown after all. Perhaps a shrewd judgement of character was exercised. I suspect a neutral observer would be more put off by the messenger than the message, possibly leading them to disregard the warnings so vehemently expressed. But don't allow any reason to cloud matters. Давай!
Jazziz23

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roscoe, best of luck where ever you go! Hope your experiences in Russia good and bad have served you well!
Jazziz23

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sasha, you don't seem to understand that this thread has nothing to do with you. Have you talked with that owner or worked for his company before?

If not then why are you refuting statements made by people who have?

If you didn't like that I called that owner a scammer and liar then too bad. You are rather naive if you have never dealt with these types of people before.

A harsh tone is necessary. You want to be politically correct and make sure everyone follows forum decorum to the detriment of people who may need good advice.

If you think that school is fine, why don't you go work for the man and report back. You seem to want to protect him and his reputation.

If you are the champion of fraud detection in Moscow, then take up this case and do some freelance lessons for him. Then report back and tell us if he paid you on time. Go and make yourself useful.
Sashadroogie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have neither said nor done anything to be ashamed of on this thread. Notice how much I have had to edit out of my posts - nothing. I have the strength of conviction to let my posts stand. But my not descending to personal insults or making wild assumptions had a hand in that.

Long after you are gone, we will continue to offer our help, for whatever it may be worth, to many other posters.

Идти с миром.
Sashadroogie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not the one making accusations, of any kind.

By the way, when you post on an open forum, other members are allowed to contribute too. It isn't 'meddling', because it isn't anyone's private thread.
Jazziz23

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding this specific school owner and company, you haven't talked to him nor worked for him. So you are in no position to say anything, good or bad.

I have messaged him and conversed. I have facts to back up what I say.

Peg Leg Pete has actually met the guy and seen his visa. He has the facts to comment.

You don't.

I am a complete stranger to you. You don't have any facts or knowledge whatsoever about my education and qualifications. You have no basis to insinuate that I am teaching without credentials.

Yes this is an open forum and you can contribute your experiences. But when you make pure assumptions with no evidence that is wrong and against the rules.
tuco

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the point of posting the same thing over and over again? You already made your point on page one. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S. All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: