Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TEFL in Armenia?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Colombia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaLaDivina

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:13 pm    Post subject: TEFL in Armenia? Reply with quote

Hi everyone, first post.

Have any of you heard of a TEFL certificate program in Armenia?

I was born in Colombia and raised in New York City. I'd like to move back to Colombia and teach English. My father lives in Armenia and I was wondering if anyone has either taken a TEFL certificate class or even heard of one in Armenia? I've been googling, but can't find anything. I'm beginning to think Armenia does not have any institutions that offer TEFL.

Thanks!
shebab

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything "big and important" that couldn't be done from Armenia-like buying cheap furniture or clothes- was usually done in Pereira- less than an hour away by bus. It might still be the case now. There's probably a better chance of finding a TEFL place in Pereira as well...
LaLaDivina

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After doing some more research online I found out that the Colombo Americano in Armenia does offer a TEFL course. I sent off an email but they're not very responsive. My father lives in Armenia so I asked him to contact them. They told him that they start the TEFL course when they have at least 8 people registered for it, so I guess there are no specific dates throughout the year to register for.

Just passing along the info in case someone else is looking for a TEFL course in Armenia.

Link:
http://www.colomboarmenia.com/main-servicio-id-25-titulo-teaching_english_as_a_foreign_language_tefl_program_in_cooperation_with_the_university_of_maryland_baltimore_county

Martha Román
746 3588 or 745 7810 ext 15,
bet . Mon- Fri, after 9 A.M. and 12:30 and 2:30 to 6:00
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Colombia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: