Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any information on "Eurotutors" in Valencia, Spain

View previous topic :: View next topic  
environs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:21 am    Post subject: Any information on "Eurotutors" in Valencia, Spain Reply with quote

Here's a link to their wesite: http://www.eurotutors.co.uk/#/about/4572506154

It looks like they've only been around for a year or two, and I haven't been able to find any information on them on this website or elsewhere.

Has anyone heard anything about them? I'm a little skeptical–– since they're not actually a school and claim to assist in finding work, I don't understand how they benefit. They don't mention anything on the site suggesting that they expect you to pay them, but who knows.

Any info would be appreciated, I'm supposed to talk to them later this week!
Thanks!
spiral78

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They'll ask you for money at some point. For sure.

By the way, I'm assuming you are a UK citizen and can therefore work legally in Spain. If you're American (or Aussie, or from NZ, or Canada) you can't get a work permit anyway - nor can this company get one for you!

The website is correct that most jobs are found from in-country. Yes, that implies expenses up-front. But consider: why would a reputable school take a chance on someone sight-unseen, when there are live candidates standing in their offices, CVs in hand, looking professional and reliable? Bear in mind that Spain is a VERY popular destination for UK teachers - who don't need work permits - and employers simply have choices.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Spain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: