Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

please help locked problem?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Newbie Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whimsical1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:19 am    Post subject: please help locked problem? Reply with quote

I am not sure what happened. I can come here and be logged in on my phone but not on my computer. I get invalid user or password. I have tried to reset password but it won't work. I don't know what to do!? In case it never lets me back in, I will just say thanks for the ideas and help I have gotten here. If anyone can help me great.

Thanks, and hopefully not goodbye. Smile
suphanburi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: please help locked problem? Reply with quote

whimsical1 wrote:
I am not sure what happened. I can come here and be logged in on my phone but not on my computer. I get invalid user or password. I have tried to reset password but it won't work. I don't know what to do!? In case it never lets me back in, I will just say thanks for the ideas and help I have gotten here. If anyone can help me great.

Thanks, and hopefully not goodbye. Smile

clear your cookies and cache.

make sure your computer is going to the correct forums login page (there are 4 and they all have separate registrations).
whimsical1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.. I will try that!
ChloeJoe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is definitely a problem- it continues to happen to me too. I was locked out weeks ago and just figured out how to get back in via a combination of requesting a new temporary password and refreshing the page. Whenever I close the window it locks me out again and I have to do the process all over.

I've tried emailing the moderators (about 3 weeks ago) but to no avail. Try the 'forgot my password' technique and stay on as long as you can. Smile
whimsical1

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Write to Dave! He may be able to help. If not, at least he will know there is an ongoing problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Newbie Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: