Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Taiwan hourly rates
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spelunker

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:55 am    Post subject: re: places? Reply with quote

Quote:
Perhaps you need to broaden your horizons...boy

Broaden my horizons? I've probably chuffing well taught in more places, and perhaps even more dangerous and exotic places than you ever have boy, so no need to tell me to broaden my horizons. End of story body!!!!
Tudor

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: re: places? Reply with quote

Spelunker wrote:
Quote:
Perhaps you need to broaden your horizons...boy

Broaden my horizons? I've probably chuffing well taught in more places, and perhaps even more dangerous and exotic places than you ever have boy, so no need to tell me to broaden my horizons. End of story body!!!!

Yeah? I bet your dad's bigger than mine too eh? Rolling Eyes

If you're so worldly-wise what are you doing on here then begging for advice off strangers and then whinging like a little brat when people "withhold" information from you and use "cryptic" terms like "ballpark"?

You're just a keyboard warrior son- now run along and find a job off your own back, there's a good lad Very Happy
Tudor

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just noticed this quote (my bold) from Spunkyguts on the thread link below the quote:

Quote:
Cheers, I'm currently homeless in HK and so a leap of faith to Taiwan does not bother me, I won't ask for advice on sleeping outside in Taipei as these boards are not that place, but at the moment for me it is quite literally anything else is something better. Impossible to work in HK unless you got a valid work visa or HKID Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Mad Shocked Laughing Confused Sad

http://forums.eslcafe.com/job/viewtopic.php?p=1150006&highlight=#1150006

Well, I'll give you that one Spunky, I've never been homeless so that's 1-0 to you in terms of dangerous and exotic. I didn't realise I was having an online argument with a derelict (look it up in any good dictionary Spunkers) so if I see you sitting on a street corner holding a piece of cardboard during my Xmas hols to Hongkers I'll be sure to throw a couple of dollars into your tin cup Very Happy
kurtz

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair crack of the whip you two; you both need to have a long, hard butchers at yourself. Haven't seen a blue on an internet forum for yonks, or am I just having a go? Strike me pink! A right couple of geezers you are! Off on your tod are you? Methinks no sheila would want to come within coo-ee of you gits.
Spelunker

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:58 am    Post subject: re: information Reply with quote

Quote:
then whinging like a little brat when people "withhold" information from you and use "cryptic" terms like "ballpark"?

Thank you very much for proving my point. By your own admission there are people withholding information on the taiwan board, and I am now convinced I am dead right in my convictions boyo!!

Last edited by Spelunker on Mon May 26, 2014 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Spelunker

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:00 am    Post subject: homeless Reply with quote

Quote:
I've never been homeless so that's 1-0 to you in terms of dangerous and exotic. I didn't realise I was having an online argument with a derelict (look it up in any good dictionary Spunkers) so if I see you sitting on a street corner holding a piece of cardboard during my Xmas hols to Hongkers I'll be sure to throw a couple of dollars into your tin cup

Sorry missed that one. Being homeless in hongers ain't that bad. Certainly a shite sight better than being homeless in the broken down USSA or the crumbling UKSSR. A derelict? Well I crash in a tent on a beach, so I suppose you could call me an urban camper, not much fun when the rains bounce down, but many homeless "gweilos" sleep in mcdonalds, not for me though pal, inane annoying music and noisy eating and talking on phones locals. Far better to sleep outside imho. Dollars no need for those boyo, but beer is always welcome:-)
Tudor

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair play mate, I'll buy you a pint instead Wink
Spelunker

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:26 am    Post subject: a truce! Reply with quote

Quote:
Fair play mate, I'll buy you a pint instead

Sounds fair....of Vodka, joke Wink Crying or Very sad Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Taiwan All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: