Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for schools in Krasnoyarsk.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maratax

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Looking for schools in Krasnoyarsk. Reply with quote

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some TEFL schools in Krasnoyarsk. I recently attained my TESOL/TEFL certificate from Oxford Seminars and don't have too much experience teaching. I was just wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with a possible "Mcschool" in the city? Or other schools that possibly take teachers who meet my qualifications? Thanks in advance for the replies!
shovel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Maratax, I've been living here in Kras for 7 years now. There is really only one school here that employs foreigners, and its Language Link. Most posts here will tell you to stay away, and I mostly agree. They do, however, pay somewhat fairly and on time. I didn't have a great experience there, and neither did two of my friends, as we've set up our own school. If you're really keen on coming to Krasnoyarsk, it wouldn't be a terrible thing to go through Link, but for any qualified teacher, I would strongly discourage it. Our school has more foreigners working for it, but recently we've been put through the wringer by the state, and it look like it's going to get worse with all the hoopla going on.
In any case... Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: