Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cambridge Exams

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Europe Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bawny34

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:05 am    Post subject: Cambridge Exams Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm moving to Spain shortly to teach English. I am aware that Cambridge exams are a big thing over there, so I did a number of online courses to acquaint myself with the format of the exams. They also gave lesson plans, tips, strategies etc which I found very good.

The courses I did were based on the exams as they will be from 2015 (when various changes will be implemented). As far as I am aware, the main difference is that the Reading and Use of English papers will be combined.

Can anyone explain to me is there anything extra I should familiarise myself with for the short-term (ie Is there anything on the current syllabus that doesn't appear on the 2015 syllabus).

Any feedback would be much appreciated. Or even if I could be directed to some reading material online.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Europe Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: