Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flights from Canada to Queretaro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Mexico (off-topic)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chooch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: Flights from Canada to Queretaro Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I accepted a job in Qeretaro, and now the challenge is getting there. Are there any Canadians here living in Qro? Does anyone know a good way to get to QRO by air. All the flights I can find fly into Houston and coming from Canada it usually has a 10 hour layover.

I know the bus from DF to Queretaro is cheap and quick, and there are more flights flying into DF, but that would add on either a bus/train trip to toronto or a separate flight.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Jonathan
notamiss

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Dallas also has direct flights to Queretaro. Try hipmunk-dot-com. I found some Toronto-[Dallas or Houston]-Queretaro itineraries with uncomfortably short layovers of less than an hour, but also other trips with a reasonable layover of 2 and a half hours, and some others with almost 4 hours – a big difference from 10 hours.

2) Direct buses to Queretaro leave from the Mexico City airport, so it’s really not arduous at all. The information I found online was a bit contradictory, but I know these buses exist and have daily runs. Different websites claim either the bus departs frequently throughout the afternoon and evening and costs 300 pesos, or has five departures in the late afternoon to evening and costs about 350 pesos.
If you decide to take this option, I can do a little further research to pin down the specifics.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Mexico (off-topic) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: