Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Groupe BTL, Langue et Entreprises, CDD contract

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paris_1000

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Groupe BTL, Langue et Entreprises, CDD contract Reply with quote

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to this forum, but I've been following some of the discussions about working in France. I was hoping someone could answer some of my questions.

I've been here a few years, but as an assistante de langue. I'm looking for a job at a language school now. I've had some interviews, one of which was BTL. The program sponsoring me needs the school to sign a CDD saying I'll work 35 hours a week (including prep time) and paid the minimum wage. I'm just wondering if anyone else out there has signed a CDD with BTL. Did they put in the contract 35h/ week? I'm just wondering because when I went there for the interview, they were talking like teachers got only around 25 or 30 h/ week! On the same note, does anyone have experience with contracts. Do all CDDs have to have the amount of hours worked included? I'm just wondering how any language school can sign a CDD since the hours are so variable due to vacations, the summer holiday, etc.

Also, does anyone have anything to share about Langues et Entreprises? They seem not half bad (flexible, pays not any lower than any of the other places, offering a high volume of hours to work, paid travel time), but it's always good to get the information from a past/present teacher...

Hope someone can help me out!

thanks
philipjmorgan42

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also looking for any info about BLT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> France All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: