Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alternatives to BeIN Sports?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sirius black

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:53 pm    Post subject: Alternatives to BeIN Sports? Reply with quote

For what ever reason I can't get BeIN sports. My Saudi bank debit card with a visa logo didn't work. My foreign one as well. Is there an alternative for someone who wants to see EPL football (soccer)?

Streaming site, paid, free, anything. If its something that requires a vpn, Id accept that as well.
psychedelicacy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ronaldo7.net streams live matches. If the games are hard to spot, search the page (ctrl F) for 'stream' and it'll show up right away.
sicklyman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cricfree.sx
sirius black

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!! I have the worst luck. BeIN works for everyone I know except me. Sad
Tazz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't live in Saudi but there must be a local provider - I mean a shop that has the license to supply and install beIN. Unless you live in the middle of nowhere there shouldn't be a problem as long as you can locate the number and arrange the installation. I live in the Omani interior-once I found the provider I was able to have it installed-and paid for the installation/ years package in cash.
scot47

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might not be called the same. Loads of satellite TV now in KSA. Authorities gave up the attempt to restrict or control it.
scot47

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://saudiarabia.angloinfo.com/housing/setting-up-home/television/
Allizwell

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As others have said, just go to a local satellite dealer -- they're practically in every neighborhood in every town or city you could possible be in (pardon the pun) in KSA. You will pay cash for a 6 month or year's subscription, then they will come to your residence and install the dish and decoder box. Simple as that. Smile
chrisp728

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have fast internet and understand the basics of computers, download Kodi onto your laptop (do a Youtube search for "Kodi download", "Kodi beinsports", etc) and there are hundreds, nay thousands of tutorials. You can watch BeinSports through your computer, and you can plug this into your TV via an HDMI cable. Get yourself a wireless keyboard/mouse for about 100 SAR and you're sorted.
Tazz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An update on the beIN cable situation....on the 1st november the company changed satelite provider for it's English Language channels-from NileSat to Es'hailSat, meaning that her in Oman-all English Language coverage of sport has now gone-this includes the Rugby, which isn't covered on the Arab channels......no idea if this non-availability applies to Saudi? Having paid for a year's subscription only 2 month ago....I'm well pissed off! Mad
scot47

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are expected to live without access to rugby and English soccer on TV. My God ! Complain to the Secretariat for Human Rights ! A cruel and unnatural punishment. Whatever next ? No bacon sandwiches or Draught Guinness ?
grahamb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:04 pm    Post subject: Cruel and unnatural punishment Reply with quote

And no Miss wet t-shirt competitions, either. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: