Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Job offer in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Asia Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dedicated

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oztobeyond,

It means 'I love you'.
Partizan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Job offer in Tashkent, Uzbekistan Reply with quote

Oztobeyond wrote:
Hello fellow EFL educators,

I've been offered a position in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. The pay is 1000 USD a month (clear of tax) with accommodation (self-contained apartment) included.

About me:
-24 years old
- English graduate
- CELTA holder

Questions:
- Is this package decent?
- What is the cost of living in this location?
-What sort of standard of living can I expect?
-Any other tips / words of wisdom?

Thank you all,

Matt Smile

So Matt, are you still in Uzbekistan? How are things panning out for you?
Oztobeyond

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Job offer in Tashkent, Uzbekistan Reply with quote

Partizan wrote:
Oztobeyond wrote:

I've been offered a position in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. The pay is 1000 USD a month (clear of tax) with accommodation (self-contained apartment) included.

About me:
-24 years old
- English graduate
- CELTA holder

Questions:

Thank you all,

Matt Smile

Hi Partizan,
At the time you posted this message - indeed I was in Uzbekistan! And I finished teaching there in September 2016. It was an absolutely amazing experience. I am still with the same company in Beijing, China. I am almost finished here as well.

If anyone is interested in teaching for Language Link in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, please inbox me and I can help you figure out if it's a good fit for you or not. My experience was awesome - made amazing friends, great colleagues, great students, and a really good school overall. That said, perhaps it's not for everyone!

So yes, if anyone wants to know anything, inbox me. I think they'll be hiring soon as well.
Partizan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: Job offer in Tashkent, Uzbekistan Reply with quote

Oztobeyond wrote:
Partizan wrote:
Oztobeyond wrote:

About me:
-24 years old
- English graduate
- CELTA holder

Questions:

Thank you all,

Matt Smile

Hi Partizan,
At the time you posted this message - indeed I was in Uzbekistan! And I finished teaching there in September 2016. It was an absolutely amazing experience. I am still with the same company in Beijing, China. I am almost finished here as well.

If anyone is interested in teaching for Language Link in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, please inbox me and I can help you figure out if it's a good fit for you or not. My experience was awesome - made amazing friends, great colleagues, great students, and a really good school overall. That said, perhaps it's not for everyone!

So yes, if anyone wants to know anything, inbox me. I think they'll be hiring soon as well.

Only saw your reply now. Awesome report. Why did you decide to leave Uzbekistan?

I have been working in Minsk, Belarus for over 2 years now and still love the place.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Asia Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: