Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is This True About the Great Quality of Life in Mexico?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Mexico (off-topic)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoffacurse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:02 pm    Post subject: Is This True About the Great Quality of Life in Mexico? Reply with quote

Is what Jeff Berwick says in this video true, or is he just rich from his early BTC and ETH investments and out of touch with reality regarding what is going on in everyday life for the average person in Mexico?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAe0kEiOQhA
Hoffacurse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops! Had the wrong url in their originally. Embarassed
AGoodStory

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha! These guys might be able promote their "no government" yearnings with a bit of credibility after living for a while in places that actually lack a functioning government--like Somalia or Sudan or Zimbabwe.

Your thread title--"Is this true about the great quality of life in Mexico?"--is way off the mark . . . but I guess if you watched the video, you already know that! Smile

Hoffacurse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you look at what dollarvigilante's definition of anarchy is you'll find that what is going on in Somalia isn't what he and folks like him define as anarchy. He actually delineates the difference between what he defines as anarchy and what is going on in Somalia in another video. I don't give a hoot about anarchy myself. And my mistake, my title should have been, "Is What This Guy Says About Acapulco Being a Great Place to Live True?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Mexico (off-topic) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: