Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

re: jobs in spain that PROVIDE accomodation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
siologen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:46 pm    Post subject: re: jobs in spain that PROVIDE accomodation Reply with quote

Hi all,

Basically I am looking for a job with less hours and less pay, but free provided accomodation with all bills and internet included. Does anyone know if these types of sinecure jobs exist in Iberia, or is it just a "pipedream"? Would appreciate feedback from veteran Spain EFL'ers, or indeed anyone, who knows anything about these types of jobs?

Regards,
s
Henry IX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plenty of language schools/owners have or know of a flat which you can have, or they half keep free for their overseas TEFL teacher.

Whether they deduct the rent from your pay or you pay to a third party is academic.
marcvilaseca

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. There are several types of jobs in which you can find accommodation although some of them are unskilled jobs and perhaps you are not interested. For example, the work of domestic service in the wealthiest areas of the city, many of them offer work and accommodation. Also some hotels need permanent cleaning staff and therefore have rooms for their workers. Another option is to come from aupair to Spain to teach English to the children in exchange for food and accommodation by the family. The real estate sector also offers accommodation. I work in this luxury real estate in Barcelona and I had the opportunity to enjoy discounts on some of the properties for being a worker, but I could not afford it anyway, so I rejected that option. But basically those are the options to work and have accommodation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Spain All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: