Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Antidepressant Medication Management in Hanoi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dentalfloss

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:23 pm    Post subject: Antidepressant Medication Management in Hanoi Reply with quote

Can anyone suggest a psychiatrist or family practitioner for antidepressant medication management in Hanoi? The French hospital is an expensive option. I'd like to see someone who speaks English and will know which pharmacy is best to fill my prescription. The availability of my medication was confirmed by the French hospital. Thank you!
ExpatLuke

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this answers isn't taken as being rude because it isn't intended as such, but the best anti depressant I can recommend would be to move out of Hanoi. Laughing
skarper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd try the Family Medical Practice. They are pricey too but you don't have to visit very often and I wouldn't take risks with mental [or other serious] health issues.

Hanoi is a stressful place to live with unpleasant weather, insane traffic, pollution, etc. Not an easy place to manage a depressive illness but if you are on top of the problems and have access to the medication you need then you should be OK.
dentalfloss

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much for the information and encouraging comments skarper. My type of depression is a case of my brain not making enough Serotonin, regardless of weather or traffic. Like a diabetic doesn't make enough insulin. With the medication, all is well.
WBINC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject: Easy Reply with quote

PM for details. I suffer also. I have easy and steady availability of meds without the need to see a doctor.
White Boy 55

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:36 pm    Post subject: Wrong account Reply with quote

Why suffer? I can help...PM me...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Vietnam All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: