Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New World Education: MOD EDIT

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Vietnam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WBINC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:06 pm    Post subject: New World Education: MOD EDIT Reply with quote

You "volunteers" beware. I worked there as the Acedemic Director when she actually paid and had me recruit teachers. In one year 8 ran away and even more after me and my fiance ran away.

She is the most uneducated and unethical person I have come across in Asia. Ironically she teaches high school English but can't even spell the most basic words (25 years experience myself). If you are a contract worker you know very well your are spending 20+ hours commuting to classes. She smiles and puts up a good face until payday comes around.

We stuck around because she tried with all her might to bully us but we just laughed behind her back at her tactics. That scared her because she had no red control over us which led to our departure.

In addition she is obsessed with the cameras. Red true and though. 1984. Doesn't want workers wants slave labour. I personally have seen her try and ruin people's lives. She spends an equal amount of time watching your actions as she does working.

She even fired her own niece and made some BS claims to fine her. Even her own family ran away. WT?

When you try to leave she will threaten you with police and Mafia. All a bluff. She is just an uneducated hillbilly with a car. Her drunken horror mongering husband puts on a good show but he and she have no power.All your visas are probably illegal but no problem... $$$

I was "fired along with my fiance" but ironically our bags were already packed to leave the next day. In turn she accused her of stealing a moterbike!? Really a WT moment. And me, said she had CCTV of me stealing what, I will never know. Chopsticks!? Just bluffs and powerless scare tactics because no one sticks around there long.

Don't believe? I can connect you with ALL the ex teachers as well as one of my dear friends who faked a serious illness just to escape.

Trulely a bizzare organization.

P.S.: She hasn't paid her Vietnamese staff at least 3 months to 1 year! But being such a red town they accept!?

If you live in Kien Xoung....think to yourself. Is this really your life. 9pm can't even buy water or anything. Is this your reality and why you came here.

PSS: Don't buy into the "Oh we are all such poor farmers"...the ultimate propaganda not to pay you. Meanwhile she's hoarding the $ and investing.

Karma will catch her. She already lost because geez...she is one miserable person.

MOD EDIT
Concerned In Hanoi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming this school is in Saigon?
White Boy 55

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. Has no relationship. It's east. Run by MH AKA crazy eyes.
Mattingly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

White Boy 55 wrote:
No. Has no relationship. It's east. Run by MH AKA crazy eyes.

Can you clarify?

East of Saigon?

Run by?

You can message if you want. I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
White Boy 55

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:13 pm    Post subject: New World Education: Reply with quote

It's a small operation in Thai Binh. MOD EDIT
White Boy 55

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:22 pm    Post subject: Qurstion Reply with quote

Are you having a laungh?

I have been a member for more than 20 years.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Vietnam All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: