Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A College in Al Hasa
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hobartwells

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They also want you to submit daily lesson plans for every class you have on that day.

The reputation of NITI is so bad that the recruiters represent it as " a college in Al Hasa" to hide that it is NITI.
Foo_Fighters_Dave

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can they afford flights for bringing in 150 plus teachers? That must cost a lot.

To NITI TEAM LEADER, I can understand sticking a job that stinks short term but staying for four plus years is not my cup of tea. Life is too short for you to stick at a job that treats it's employees poorly.

What is a TEAM LEADER? Is it a fancy title for Head Teacher? If you are in managment you must be able to voice concerns of your staff and speak to managment on a regular basis like the Sudanese Mafia there.
niti team leader

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: niti Reply with quote

I am afraid you hold me in too great a regard vis a vis the supposed influence and power a lead has.

A lead is merely a whipping boy for management.t

Last week we had a meeting i.e. all staff meeting was held where the principal told all teachers that the trainees are not allowed to go to the toilet in the 5 minute break in between periods.

The staff protested by the principal said "I am not here to debate the issue. I am here to tell you of the rules"
EFL Educator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason this place has such a high turnover of teachers is that the students get rid of any teachers they like given at any time......and the Sudanese mafia supports them over the teachers who are seen as disposable commodities by senior management. Shocked
saren

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have worked in Niti for 6 months back in 2014. You can ask me what you like.
iamhappysohappy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing changes!

While there’s good people at NITI and good money to be made, they still can’t keep staff more than a couple months. That should tell you all you need to know.

30 teaching hours per week, all of it standing, will wear you down.

The agent from Desert Recruiting will lie and say anything to get you to sign. If you need some quick dough, go for it. But, be warned. Go with eyes open.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: