Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SeekTeachers International Teacher Recruitment Consultancy ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SaharaDesert

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: SeekTeachers International Teacher Recruitment Consultancy ? Reply with quote

Here is yet another recruiter that I did a search on Dave's Café but have not found anything.

Has anyone heard of them ? Are they legit or contractor "pimps" ?

Thanks.
CANDLES

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And also ThinkCSI Anyone know anything about them?

Thanks.
Crimson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Anyone who is checking out Seekteachers!

Though their have been several posts about this, it is clear to me that there is an absence of real information about this terrible recruiter from someone who was on the receiving end of their lies and tricks.

I would like to confirm that these people are nothing more than contract pimps, which I can give exact information about. Fee free to PM me on this. This post is a REAL WARNING to others never to have any connection with these people. You can find out all of this for yourselves on the internet as I did. 1. Just google seekteachers and look at scam advisors and read that there website is unsafe. 2. Google Erecroot, which is their trading name on the bottom of their emails. 3. Google Asim Waheed with the postcode of one of the virtual offices which he uses as the CEO of Erecroot on the Companies House website. 4. Google also the 0203 telephone number that Seekteachers uses. 5. Phone that number and see what happens.

By this time, you will have discovered exactly what you need to know about this highly dodgey business. This unscrupulous agent has already been warned by the Emiratee MoE. This is also online info on this sight.

You have already have seen posts questioning the legitimacy of Seekteachers and please believe them.

They are the most unethical bunch imaginable! Do the research required if you need convincing. Otherwise PM me and I can provide exact information of my experience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: