Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shabak Training Saudi Arabia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cappie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:44 am    Post subject: Shabak Training Saudi Arabia Reply with quote

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about Shabak training centre. I have read all the previous comments but I am wondering if someone has any recent experience with them. I would be very interested as I am a woman who would like to work there.
AbeCross

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:20 pm    Post subject: Shabaka has a bad reputation Reply with quote

More recent reviews of this place can be found at:

https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Shabaka-Training-Reviews-E2896137.htm
AbeCross

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:45 am    Post subject: New reviews are dubious Reply with quote

I posted the link to glassdoor.com on September 27th in response to an inquiry here. In early December, two very positive reviews of Shabaka suddenly and coincidentally appeared within a few days of each other. These were the first two positive reviews on Shabaka at that website, and they were placed there by two long-term teachers. It seems very likely that the hockey coach, concerned about Shabaka's poor reviews on glassdoor.com, instructed his inner circle to post these two news ones in a futile effort to buttress the company's tattered image.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: