Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

teaching in Veracruz

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cillagypsysoul

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 6:52 pm    Post subject: teaching in Veracruz Reply with quote

any info on teaching in Veracruz,,or the nearby area.Xalapa??..hostels...anyone living there now??I'll arriveJune 1st..
Nic

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 1:05 am    Post subject: Teaching in the Veracruz area - Boca Del Rio, Xalapa Reply with quote

Hi,

I think that 'cillagypsysoul' would be interested in this info also. I am also looking for any potential schools in the Veracruz area. . Particulary ones with a 'healthy' reputation. Laughing I've heard that there is a Harmon Hall in Boca Del Rio, and that there are plenty of good beach areas to be accessed from this area. Any feedback here. Beach towns are a definite priority for me.

As well, what's the scoop on Harmon Hall?? Is it a good school to work at? I've heard mixed reviews.

Thanks!!

Nicole

P.S. 'cillagypsysoul' - I came across an email from a guy who spent time teaching in the Veracruz area, and he welcomed any emails with questions about the area. I'm going to email him, and I'll let yah know what I find out Laughing
cillagypsysoul

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: Nicole,,,,are you also the Nic..who wrote me?? just checking Reply with quote

Nicole,,,when do you plan to leave,,,get there???/this could be very fun,,,,cilla gypsy soul,,,,,,i'm doing research....it's going to be steamy hot there!!!!
Nic

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: Yes it is the same Nic-Nicole:) Reply with quote

Hey Cillagypsy,

Yes, it is me. The same Nic that emailed you! I'm planning on landing about the same time as you. . And, I got in touch with the guy who's done the teaching in Veracruz thing -he's going to try and get back to me with some contact info. . .So, let's hope and see! I'm still kind of torn between Veracruz and Oaxaca. . But Veracruz is still very much in the picture!!

I haven't booked a flight yet - next week probably - and then I'll be able to tell you for sure. Where are you flying into?? And what's your game plan from there?? If you want, you can 'private message' me.

Anyways, keep me posted,

Nic Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Mexico All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: