Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

School of ESL in Seattle

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michele pannone

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 1:51 am    Post subject: School of ESL in Seattle Reply with quote

Hi, I'm hoping to go to Mexico next year but right now my question is about schools. Has anyone out there attended the School of ESL in Seattle. It's an intensive summer program with ESL certification. I've tried every other link but no response. Any info would be helpful.
Michele
Guy Courchesne

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 3:42 am    Post subject: Help Reply with quote

Hi,

We hired a teacher from Seattle late last year who has since returned home. I'm not sure but she may have gone throuhg the training you are referring to. Here's is her email. Ask her where she went to study, she can also help with ideas on working in Mexico.

Jenny Paget
[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
michele pannone

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jenny,
Thanks. I e-mailed. Hope for a reply. Anyone else out there know about the School of ESL in Seattle? Desperate for information.
Thanks.
Michele
Drea

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to that school for my initial certificate in 1999 and I was pleased with the instruction in general. I am not sure what kind of information you are looking for, but I would be happy to try and answer any questions you have. I also moved to Mexico after I got my certificate and I had no problem finding a job once I arrived (not necessarily the ideal job but a decent living wage).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Mexico All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: