Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Menton TESL/TEFL Positions in Nov/Dec 2003 or Jan 2004

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muff Daddy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 4:17 pm    Post subject: Menton TESL/TEFL Positions in Nov/Dec 2003 or Jan 2004 Reply with quote

Shocked Bonjour!

Does anyone know of any TESL schools in Menton France that would be hiring for Nov/Dec 03 or Jan 04?

I hold a BA in English, a TESL/TEFL certificate and am looking for a position tutoring business english to professionals preferably.

I am a Canadian and British citizen who is bilingual in French/English.

Any info regarding near by towns/cities would also be helpful.

Merci! Very Happy
mschultz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:31 pm    Post subject: How to look for jobs in France Reply with quote

Hi there,

I have been looking in France as well, and I'm no expert, but this may help. I think as long as you have a British passport you should be okay to work in France. If you don't, you'll need to find out what you can do with a Canadian passport.

You could try emailing your CV to schools in the area you want to teach. If you want to know how their addresses www.pagesjaunes.fr is the French online yellow pages.

Michael.
Muff Daddy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 1:46 pm    Post subject: Merci Michael Reply with quote

Thanks for your tips...I am aware that I am legal to work there (one of the major perks of having EU citizenship!)...my problem is that I don't know of any schools in Menton! I have been doing some research online (not much as of yet) and will continue to do so...I was just wondering if anyone actually knew of any english schools located in or around Menton?

Thanks for the yellow pages link though! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> France All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: