Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Milenium English, Athens

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Veronica

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: Milenium English, Athens Reply with quote

I was just hired by a school in Athens to start work at the new year. Is there anyone out there who's heard of the school, knows the address? I want to verify that the school actually exists before I head out!

Milenium English primary and secondary school
10 Vas Sophia 1,112

Thanks
iris

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Veronica,
Well the greek section on this forum is a very desolate place, so I thought I'd better refer you to this forum, which is much more active:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anglo-hellenic/

This forum is run by Anglo-Hellenic recruitment, I'm not sure about their reputation but you don't need to make use of their services. The forum is visited by all kinds of people who have an interest in teaching in Greece. I am considering Greece myself, and I got quite a lot of responses to my questions. I think you have a good chance to find some people here who can verify this school for you.

Good luck in Greece, and maybe see you there!
venusss2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Veronica ,

Myself I was contacted by the mentioned school . I have no idea if they actually exist , UNfortunetly , I am still in the process of obtaining my TEFL - studies arent completed as of yet .

I have seen a couple posts on a diffferent message board , stating this school is a scam
laflaca

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vasilis Sofias is most definitely a real street in Athens. Depending on the number, the school should be more or less central. Megaron Mousikis is on Vas Sofias as are the Hilton and the National Gallery or Art (Ethniki Pinakothiki). don't know anything about the school though...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Greece All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: