Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is anyone into any sports?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigjobs

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 12:52 pm    Post subject: Is anyone into any sports? Reply with quote

Do any of you participate in any sports teams in Taiwan? Does anyone have the time or inclination to play sport in Taiwan?

I've read a few things about cricket teams from Kaohsiung and Taipei on other websites, and was just wondering if anyone is into any sports, or if that's not for you, any other community activites.

I'm planning to arrive in Taiwan in the next few months, and wouldn't mind having a kick of the footy or whatever else is going. What sports are played? I'm guessing soccer, baseball, table tennis and basketball would be pretty big.

I met a few students in China who organised a fairly social and fairly amateur cricket side among some Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and a Nepalese guy, so surely you could do something in Taiwan. Wink
Jojo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enlighten me Smile What kind of sports can we do in Taiwan? Besides, of course the daily smoking, snorting and drinking "lychee drinks"? Laughing

Ps: only sports that are off the edge, inquiring minds wanna know?
I've heard about rafting, hiking but, howz about blading, skydiving and the likes??

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Taiwan All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: