Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vote to Impeach Bush

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do yu feel President George Bush Jr., shoul be impeached?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 8 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Undecided
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Aristotle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:41 am    Post subject: Vote to Impeach Bush Reply with quote

The articles of impeachment, drafted by former Attorney General Ramsey Clark, are the basis for a grassroots effort to remove Bush from office as we organize to stop the war. Please visit the site
http://www.VoteToImpeach.org and cast your vote to Impeach Bush. Let your family members, friends and co-workers learn about the movement to impeach George Bush for high crimes and misdemeanors
TheyCallMeTrinity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 10:15 am    Post subject: What does htis have to do with Taiwan? Reply with quote

Couldn't it have been posted in the "general" forum? I hate Bush, etc. but save this for a forum about war or something else.
EOD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: I Hate to Say it But ..... Reply with quote

Even if every American citizen voted Bush out, he would still be president of the US. Read the American constitution, it's all right there.
killian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the presidency and vice-presidency are the only federally elected offices NOT chosen by direct vote of the people. that means americans don't elect their president . you can march in the streets all you want, but until the rich guys decide to alter tack, it ain't gonna do much.
scot47

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:24 am    Post subject: bush Reply with quote

How many people reading and using this forum are citizens of the USA ? I. for one, am not.
EOD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 6:42 am    Post subject: I Am an American Reply with quote

I also served in the armed forces of the US during the first invasion of Kuwait/ Iraq.
EOD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 6:30 am    Post subject: You Can Say That Again Reply with quote

That is so true. The problem is that once a dictator comes to power, it is very difficult to remove him. Even in countries where the constitution allows for direct removal or election of the head of state (Not the US). I wouldn't be surprised if the constitution was suspended and general elections postponed in the US.
From what I am hearing from people in the US there are indications in that direction, when this catastrophic attack they are promising us finally takes place.
killian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw c'mon fellas. bush isn't a dictator. at worst, the very worst, we gotta live with his "deer-in-the-headlights" visage six more years. hopefully it'll only be two more. but such begs the question: who would you rather have as leader of the "most powerful nation on earth"? clinton-rodham? rice? cheney? gore? powell (he flushed his shot away in front of the UN just recently)? perot? all the choices shiver me timbers.
Paul G

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those not too impressed by Dubya, here's a site you might find interesting:

www.toostupidtobepresident.com

Enjoy!
psychedelic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 2:37 pm    Post subject: Poll Reply with quote

No, President Bush shouldn't be impeached!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an assinine idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
itchy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the past, the USA has put the following people into power during "regime change": Pinochet in Chile, Pol Pot in Cambodia, Mobutu in the Congo, the Shah of Iran in Iran. There are dozens of others. No one ever remembers history. What Bush is proposing to do is not new, and I will bet any amount of money that what will result will not be a free, democratic Iraq but rather a murderous, dictatorial regime far worse than the one that presently exists. Mark my words. I love to say "I told you so"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Taiwan All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: