Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3000 birr a month in Addis Ababa - ok????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Africa Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laura1d

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: 3000 birr a month in Addis Ababa - ok???? Reply with quote

Hi,

Can you let me know if 3000 birr a month living in Addis Ababa is enough. To elaborate.. housing is free, bills are already paid, school is within walking distance so no daily travel costs.

My lifestyle - I dont like to party every night - maybe go out for a beer once or twice a week, not fussed about faranji food - have lived without it in different places for years now, and am not a huge shopper.

If anyone can help / advise that would be ace!
Thanks
Laura
Mchristophermsw

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also thinking about going to Addidas but in the future.

Check the Ethiopia post in this forum, theres a poster named "Danmews" she has a wealth of information and is very good about returning your PM'S

Check out her/his reply to the ETHIOPIA post on this forum.

Also, I wont be going for another 5 years and I am currently trying to get a list of schools, ngo's and npo's collected.

If you can Pm me the name of your school and maybe the website I would appreciate it. Also, as I have tought some ESL, my field is more counseling and social work so I am not trying anything funny.

Also if you do accept the offer and go, please stay in contact and let me know how it is going.

Thanks
Michael
laura1d

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Ehtiopia Reply with quote

Hi Michael,

I have sent you a private message!

Cheers
Laura

ps - If anyone is able to answer my previous question re 3,000 Birr per month I would appreciate it!
Cheers
Laura
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Africa Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: