Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Krakow

View previous topic :: View next topic  
philyyy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Krakow Reply with quote

This is not work related but I assume this is as good a site as any. I'm arranging a stag do in Krakow next May but don't really know to much about where to go, stay, things to see etc. Any advice will be welcome. We're quite a lively bunch (not in the Prague stag do sense I hope) so museums might be out.
XXX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you talking about? If you just want to go out, try the "old city"- tons of places to eat and out door cafes. If you want a great pub crawl- try the jewish quarter. I would start at a bar called "Alchemy" and work from there. If you really want a good time, spend 8 ztls and go do Zakopane. If you are looking for something else, head up Warsaw Street. There are usually girls hanging out side of club called "Loch Ness". At least I guess that is what those girls in hot pants were doing sitting out there. If it were up to me, I would hit Zakopane.
cezarek

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Krakow Reply with quote

Round the Rynek is good for going out. Friends from England recently really enjoyed 'Pod Jaszczurkami' (I think I spelt it right) on the south side of the Rynek.

Other people say that the bars in Kazimierz have become the place to go to lately.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Poland All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: