Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yanbu Industrial College
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
veiledsentiments

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AK

Don't let Scot get your goat. He's our Head Nit Picker. Do keep posting when you have some useful information for questioners. We really needed some good info on Yanbu. We have Scot on here to toughen up the folks heading to Saudi. Smile

Hey Scot-- Have you thought of taking up knitting? You could take out your frustrations on the needles and end up with a sweater or two for when you get back to cold weather countries. It could be your retirement job---

Just a thought

VS
AK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks veiled,
duly noted.
For the record, I barely have time to spend proofreading my posts, since they're usually written quickly between classes, and if English teachers cannot decipher the main idea of a quickly written (informational) post by a native speaker, than I imagine the checked papers that are going back to their students must look as if a red pen has exploded and spun out of control over top of said papers.
Scot, I put my three years in Saudi not long ago and had a life beyond reading all the Saudi discussion topics, though admittedly I did use to browse them for hours on occasion. I didn't mean to imply that if you read and post here often you don't have a life, and Allah knows if you're sweatin' it out in the magikal desert-dome currently, than you've got some time on your hands, therefore I retract my aforementioned potential implication. I'm sure you have a life otherwise.
Keep your heads up Saudiites.
Thank Mohammed, Allah, JC, Krishna, Buddha, Lao Tzu and God that APEC's almost over.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ohman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You left out Clapton.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: