Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teacher MexConnect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blinding1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Teacher MexConnect Reply with quote

Hi,
anyone registered with this company and got work through them? They say for $40 they'll try and find you work in Latin America and their website mentions states in various countries where they know of vacancies. What do you think?
danielita

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should use the search function and check out the Mexico board. It comes up there too frequently
blinding1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Teacher Mex Connect Reply with quote

Hi, thanks for the reply. Have sent off the money to them and will let the forum know of any future developments.
kiai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: tex mex Reply with quote

Beware! of this gye, I know one woman who contacted me that he still owes money to. Also when I asked to see his picture he made many excuses.The book Teaching Abroad warns against sending money to this company who's office is in Seattle. Jeremy is his name. Its a one man show. He is an American in Brazil who lives beyond his own means by his own admission.Do your homework you don't need him to get a job.
brothersonsundaynight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Teacher Mex Connect scam Reply with quote

I agree, beware!!

You should watch out for these guys. They still owe me money. They offer a money back guarantee, but after they gave me no help whatsoever (in six months, they forwarded me one ad for a non-academic position) but they give no money back. They simply took my money and offered nothing in return. Your best bet is to find other ways...
Manaus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was curious about them too so I "googled" them and only found negative results. I've decided not to use them to find work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Brazil All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: