Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good/bad management at military schools?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
t_murakami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Good/bad management at military schools? Reply with quote

Recently someone wrote well...neigh...loquaciously about how TINS is predictably, uniformly badly-managed. Good to know. I am hoping to hear about other of these contractors. For example, it is rumored that Veinelle (forget spelling) that teaches the Guard has put its ESLers at the bottom of their organization and has had lots of changes at the head of school post? they seem to be small and "quiet" about things.

Raytheon seems just as hard to dig any comments on. Though all say the pay is very nice. I did see one tearful rant about a year ago, but the guy went so far as to blubber about how sad the compound was with the families sent home ("...alas, the compound's forlorn swing set's creak darkens my soul "...or similar rot...) so I discounted his more to the point comments.

And as I understand it TINS, is for those who are desperate for a plane ticket & start date next month, and the more patient ESLer should try the others.

...so can anyone help me fill in the blanks.

and yes, I have the masters and years of ESL work, thank you.

cheers, Mura Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: