Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Philippines latest...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Philippines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roym

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Philippines latest... Reply with quote

I came across a school offering a TEFL course in Cebu City. I raised my concerns, after reading many posts here, as to the slim prospects of getting a job. This was the reply......................

Hi Roy,

The TEFL job market in The Philippines, at the moment, is excellent within central Philippines particularly in Cebu City. Language schools are sprouting like mushrooms across the metropolis therefore finding an ESL teaching job here is very feasible. Finding employment is only difficult if you wait until the last day of the course to begin looking. We will provide you with resources as to how you can apply for jobs and schedule interviews. With just a little patience, you will certainly locate work in no time, usually in the area of your choice.

Any thoughts......
saint57

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure it's easy to find a job. The tough part is finding a job you want. From what I've read about the Philippines, the TEFL job market seems similar to Malaysia.

saintinmalaysia.blogspot.com
Serious_Fun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: Philippines latest... Reply with quote

roym wrote:
We will provide you with resources as to how you can apply for jobs and schedule interviews.

Any thoughts......

I can provide you with resources and tips on how to apply for jobs.

How much are willing to be ripped off for...err...I mean , how much are you willing to pay for such information?
roym

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: Philippines latest... Reply with quote

Serious_Fun wrote:
roym wrote:
We will provide you with resources as to how you can apply for jobs and schedule interviews.

Any thoughts......

I can provide you with resources and tips on how to apply for jobs.

How much are willing to be ripped off for...err...I mean , how much are you willing to pay for such information?

Serious_Fun, you are able to provide such information?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Philippines All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: