Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Odesa

View previous topic :: View next topic  
advice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Odesa Reply with quote

For those who are in Odesa. I am an English teacher originally from Ukraine and now in the United States. I still own a few apartments in Ukraine and one of them is in Odesa. If somebody needs to rent a room, I can offer you a decent place.

It is a 2-bedroom (in Ukraine, we say "3-room"). Two rooms have separate entrances and one is in the middle. I used to have 3 Ukrainian female tenants and they paid me about $450 in total before financial crisis and all that mess in Ukraine. This is the real price for average Ukrainians, not when somebody wants to rip Americans off:)))

Now only 1 Ukrainian woman is still living there. So, I would like to have 1 new tenant who will occupy 1 separate room and 1 middle room. The balcony is in your separate room. Location: Varnenskaya Street. There are relatives in Odesa who can show you the apartment. They do not speak English. If you would like to see the place somebody who speaks Russian or Ukrainian should give them a call. The apartment is not brand new renovated but it is in general good, the door from the street is locked, all neighbors are decent, no drug users, no alcoholics, the 3rd floor. If you get any problems, email me in English any time. Payment can be done in Odesa or in the USA. There is a telephone in the apartment. You can email me to: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Ukraine All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: