Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Henchman guide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> United Arab Emirates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manonatrain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Henchman guide Reply with quote

here are some links for the HENCHMANs GUIDE...

http://enphilistor.users4.50megs.com/henchman.htm

and I quote "Never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, accept responsibility for failure. "

If you follow orders and fail, the Evil Overlord (recruiter or the DEAN) will claim he told you to do something different, and your body parts will be used a castle decorations.

If you disobey orders and succeed, the EO (the Dean or ...) will act as if what you did was his idea, and you will be commended. The Moral: Do what works.

Find out what happened to your predecessor. Learn from it.

Always have a scapegoat arranged in order to explain every failure.

This is taken from what i presume to be a video insiders guide to a game of the same name...but the rules could be applied and altered if you have time.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Roget�s II: The New Thesaurus, Third Edition. 1995.
henchman
NOUN: One who supports and adheres to another: adherent, cohort, disciple, follower, minion, partisan, satellite, supporter.

In modern usage of the word, where it is often used of an out-and-out adherent or partisan, ready to do anything.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
PROFILE of a classic HENCHMAN

Powers :
Able to stand in the way. Block lines of sight. Get carried to their certain doom. Take out support figures. Slightly damage lower point characters.

DIARY OF AN EVIL HENCHMAN
The story of a man,
standing behind the Man, making the Evil Plans

Starting on a new job today, and it couldn't have come at a better time.

I feel in robust health now that my rear end is healed up after taking that slug from the Black Bat, last month. I've felt cooped up and restless, and I'm looking forward to the work.

Boy, do I need the work, the little woman's been spending my dough left and right. Luckily my wife still doesn't know about my line of work. She still buys the lie that I'm a land surveyor for the firm of Frye and Sons. She keeps nagging me to bring the boss home for dinner.

"Honey I'd like you to meet my boss the Bloody Butcher, Bloody Butcher this is my wife, Meg."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> United Arab Emirates All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: