Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anderson House Bergamo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SueH

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenlivet wrote:
No doubt we'll bob about a bit (1500km in a day quite normal for us) so we should have a chance at a group cuddle - if SueH can make it with her well toned thighs, so much the better Very Happy

Not sure if that is a threat or a promise.Very Happy They're still in trim, went for a cycle to a vineyard open day on Thursday and all the best ones are on hills (=mountains for Spiral)! So sweated my way up - music, wine, dancing - and then a hairy ride home. I now have grazes to prove and I was moving a bit gingerly at the last footie training last night. Final game on Sunday, away to league leaders.

Anyway, congratulations, and I'm sure you'll love Italy! We're quite chatty when we get going, you may have noticed!
lovehappens

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:07 am    Post subject: I have been lurking to learn about teaching in Italy Reply with quote

Hi there, I am so interested in teaching in Italy. My Master's is in Photojournalism and I have been working as an international PJ for about 13 years for magazines.
I want to teach. I also have a certificate for teaching English and have been teaching on and off over the years in Guatemala and the US.

Not sure how my qualifications will be considered in Italy. Could some of you that have been there awhile give me an idea of where I might apply?

Where have you enjoyed living most in the country?
I lived 10 years in Guatemala, have covered the war in Iraq and am so ready for a beautiful country like Italy.

I look forward to hearing from you and how I might apply

Please PM me or email me flyershe at yahoo thanks
lovehappens

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject: OH my 25 posts Reply with quote

I just tried to pm someone and got a note that I must post 25 times first.
That is weird because I have pm'd people before with no problem. Oh well I guess it's a new rule for some reason or another.

Italy I love you and want to come there
spiral78

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovehappens, you are a US citizen, I assume? And have no additional citizenship?

If that's the case, you'll be in the unfortunate case of being highly unlikely to qualify for legal working papers in most of the western European countries. Central/Eastern Europe is a better bet, legally speaking.

If you happen to also have UK or other European citizenship, your questions are far more likely to get positive answers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Italy All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: