Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recruiting Agencies??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
menace2society32

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:44 am    Post subject: Recruiting Agencies?? Reply with quote

I am currently employed as an ESL/EFL instructor in the UAE. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good, honest, recruiting agencies that could greatly aid me in finding employment in Saudi Arabia and/or the Middle East in general for the next school year. In case it helps, I have a MS in education and two years of experience. Thank you very much for your help.
scot47

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:51 am    Post subject: recruiting agencies Reply with quote

I have never heard of any "recruiting agency" operating to hire teachers for Saudi Arabia - or elsewhere in the GCC States.

Institutions either hire direct or they farm out the teaching to subcontractors. This second path is now common for Aramco. That means that ELI's do not work for Aramco now but for subcontractors like Haka and Hothy.

Other institutions like IPA an dKFUPM, DCC, JIC hire direct.

Last edited by scot47 on Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
ohman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming to Saudi shouldn't be a problem as teachers and technicians are leaving in droves.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: