Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HK Primary school

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hong Kong
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jowiggi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 5:15 am    Post subject: HK Primary school Reply with quote

Has anyone here had any experience with Cheung Chau Sacred Heart primary school in HK? It may be a prospect for me and I was wondering if anyone there might know anything about this school?

Thanks Very Happy
Scott in HK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have any experience...but the name Cheung Chau indiciates it is on the small island of Cheung Chau...if you didn't know that...it could be something to think about. Either you would have to live on the island and travel to HK island when you wanted to do something or commute everyday to work...
Roger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott in HK is right, but I am sure many Westerners would love this location! The Sacred Heart school is located next to Tung Wan, 3 minutes on foot from the pier. It overlooks a sandy beach, and the air is fresh from the sea.
There is a WELLCOME supermarket and, if I remember correctly, even a McDonald's.
People's mode of locomiton is the oldest in the world - on foot, no cars are allowed (except the fire truck)!
jowiggi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your input. I just found out that they decided to go with another candidate for some reason Confused ...too bad. So the search goes on. What about the British Council? Has anyone had any experience with them in HK?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hong Kong All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: