Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cambridge ESOL exams - Lesvos

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FGT

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Cambridge ESOL exams - Lesvos Reply with quote

Does anybody have a contact address/number for the ESOL exam centre dealing with Lesvos?
I tried to find the information on the Cambridge website but could only find a (long) list of bodies throughout Greece, the list was not geographically explicit.

Many thanks.
the_thinker

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't lived in Greece for a few years but when I was there, the administration of Cambridge ESOL wasn't organised geographically like in some countries. At first the British Council had a total monopoly, but then some other centres started to open. So in effect you can live in one place but choose on an exam centre. Most of these are closed centres though, meaning they are run by schools and can only enter their own students as candidates. You could look up eurognosi and see if they have a school in Lesvos. This is a chain of schools and also a closed exam centre.
the_thinker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or now I think about it, I would have thought the British Council would definitely operate as an open centre there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Greece All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: