Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Surprise!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Mexico (off-topic)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil_K

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grouch! If you look through the other forum, you'll see that many of the threads are non-teaching. I think that people who are interested in coming to Mexico to teach will be interested in life in general here, and those subjects, I think, belong on this forum.
Mr. Kalgukshi
Mod Team
Mod Team

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are four locked Announcements at the top of this forum that speak to the rules and policies governing conduct on the Mexico O/T Forum. If you have not taken the time to read them, please do so as it may save all of us problems down the road.

Since this is the initial thread on this forum, I have permitted a little latitude but this is now ending.

If you don't want to participate on the O/T Forum, so be it. It's your decision until it has to become one for the Mod Team.

One of the things you can't do on the Mexico O/T Forum is derail or hijack topics. In other words, threads must be about one topic and only one topic. Just because this is an O/T forum does not mean threads can be a mix of different topics. They can't and won't.

Members observing inappropriate behavior on this forum (as on all forums on Dave's ESL Cafe) are requested to bring the matter to the attention of the Mod Team by Report Post or PM as soon as possible.

The rules and policies we have in place are for the protection and benefit of all members and so it is that this is one board where the Mod Team enforces rules and policies and makes sure that everyone plays by them.

There is no need for anyone to comment publicly anywhere on this board on what I have written above. If you have something to say, please send it to me in a PM.

I hope you all enjoy your time on the Mexico O/T Forum.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Mexico (off-topic) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: