Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm visiting schools July 13-25. Advice/Leads?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Costa Rica
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lamoore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: I'm visiting schools July 13-25. Advice/Leads? Reply with quote

I'm new to this board, but I've taught for more years than I'll mention, including one year in Cuernavaca (Mexico). In January or before, I'll move to CR ...perhaps until my bones are ancient. This round-trip in July is to scout out opportunities and refresh my passionate relationship with Latin America.

I'd love to hear comments on these schools: Idioma Internacional, New Learning Academy, and Pan-American. Any others in or around Heredia or in the Southern Central region that you recommend? I'd consider any region, but prefer wildlife to city life.

Also, I'll be moving around on a very low travel budget. Please share info about pleasant, rustic, CHEAP, reasonably safe places to stay.

I love reading your posts, and I appreciate you reading mine.
leffwoman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: Recommendation Reply with quote

Hi,
Don't teach at Politecnico, the school is a mess. Pro Language and English2Go are good companies to work for.
Good luck!
lamoore

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: leads Reply with quote

Thanks, leffwoman, are you anywhere near Guadelupe/San Pedro?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Costa Rica All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: